Saturday, October 29, 2005

In Love With Your Soul

Oh, I'm covered up in your blood.
You're covered in mind.
And doesn't it feel good?
Oh, tell me, does it feel good?

You hold my hand.
I've fallen in love.
But tell me, is it right?
Is it right, tonight?

You're holding me tight.
You make my dreams take flight.
Try hard as a might,
I dare not let go.
Cause it's hard to let go.
Why did I wait?
All to see what you'd create.
And now it's too late.
I've fallen in love with your soul.
I'm in love with your soul.

Oh, let me cry my tears
while you cry yours.
They're innocent.
They're so innocent.
With the touch of your soul
I freeze.
It's true. It's all too true.

You're so quiet
when you whisper in my ear.
I can't deny it,
it's all too clear.
Morning's coming.
The sun is rising.
Ever it is too lovely.
It's all too exciting

No comments: