Saturday, October 15, 2005

Ritratto

She has a cool cream face.
One that no one can replace.
It's brought me so much disgrace.
It's ridiculous.
She has a wonderous smile.
One that's only worth while.
She's a Mona Lisa's child.
The beauty is atrocious.

Portrait
She's in every painting
Da Vinci to Monet
It's amazing.
Portrait
it's all I see.
She's always in your arms.
If only it were me.
But you just forget my notions.
Every time you see the portrait.

Dipingi il ritratto.
Cuando vede
What can I do?
There's too much insanity!

She has the lust of Aphrodite.
Every move is to your liking.
The way she kisses is all you miss.
How can love be like this.
Lei e` sempre nella tu braccia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Permalink
BLOGGERS AND SHIELD LAWS.... There aren't many subjects that unite the left and right wings of the ... But to the extent that they apply only to Registered Official Journalists.
Get James Jordans 51 Lessons To Build Muscle Fast at: muscle